Combining Arduino and C# Programming

Hi everyone,

Ive insert a photo with some explanation. My X & Y axis is under Arduino Programming meanwhile the textbox i intend to do is C#. I’m doing this for my school project, i welcome any other suggestions :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Arduino Ques.png

Please read the posts by Nick Gammon on the proper way to post here. Also, I googled Arduino C inputs from C# and got 225,000 hits, so it seems that you can find a lot out there that will help answer your questions.

Your two most accessible options are using a USB serial connection; and using TCP/IP over ethernet or wireless. The layer on top of that could be using HTTP (or something similar), or just sending some bytes down the pipe (raw binary or formatted text). Since you are writing a C# app, just sending some bytes down the pipe will be simpler and faster than constructing and parsing HTTP messages.

hi... can i know how u ask user for their input?? i mean the coordinate... i m currently doing the same project that u used to do.. but i have problem with the coding... thank u

melur_syahmina98: hi... can i know how u ask user for their input?? i mean the coordinate...

If you are looking for advice about user input in a Windows C# program then this is not the appropriate Forum. This Forum is for programming Arduino boards.

...R