Combining my RF kit code and accelerometer code HELP!!!

Hey,

As a programmer noob I took on the task of writing the code for our arduino as I was the only one with a little bit of experience in my group. I soon found out that it was much more difficult than I had hoped, so I ask for your help.

We are developing a bracelet which has to measure movement from the bracelet (with an accelerometer) and then the arduino sends a signal through the rf kit to the other arduino to activate or mute a light. This device is for people with sleeping problems.

I already found a code for transmitting and receiving signals for the RF kit. And I also found a code which gives the X,Y and Z values from the accelerometer. Now my big question is, how do I combine these code to a normal working code, because of my little knowledge of Arduino programming I’m not able to do this within the time limit I have.

Accelerometer: InvenSense MPU-6050
RF kit: Grove 433MHz Simple RF link kit (model SS-113060000)

ask_transmitter.ino (1.05 KB)

ask_receiver.ino (1.16 KB)

Accelerometer.ino (1.51 KB)

Please follow the advice on posting a programming question given in Read this before posting a programming question

In particular note the advice to Auto format code in the IDE and to use code tags when posting code here

This section of the forum is normally used to ask for paid help with a project. I assume that is not what you want. If so, the topic would be better placed in the Programming section of the forum

If you would like it moved then please use the "Report to moderator" link and ask for it to be moved. Do not start a new topic on the same project