Combining two libraries for a program. Errors :(

Hi i have a problem. I am not a star at programming. But learning. The program i have is meant for the library ax12.h. But i want it to compatible for the cds5500.h. They are primarily the same. I stumble on a few errors i cant fix. plzz help.

the errors
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:92:50: error: ‘ax12SetRegister2’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:32:74: error: ‘ax12SetRegister2’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:126:7: note: in expansion of macro ‘SetPosition’
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:135:52: error: ‘ax12SetRegister2’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:148:53: error: ‘ax12GetRegister’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:155:72: error: ‘ax12GetRegister’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:32:74: error: ‘ax12SetRegister2’ was not declared in this scope
lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino:204:9: note: in expansion of macro ‘SetPosition’

See attachments for programs
the ax12 is/was the original library for the program and i need it to be the cds5500.

ax12.h (5.89 KB)

lidarPermiterScannerProgressive.ino (9.92 KB)

CDS5500.h (2.63 KB)

//import ax12 library to send DYNAMIXEL commands

So, where do you do this?

I didnt changed the comments yet. but the ax12 was the original library for the program but i need it to be the cds5500. Because my hardware setup is different. The libraries are primarily the same.

The libraries are primarily the same.

In what ways? One contains a class. The other contains a set of functions.

If you intend to substitute the CDS5500 for the ax12 library, you are going to need to understand each of them intimately. The fact that you don't even understand the error messages when you compile the sketch suggests that this project is beyond your capabilities at this time.