Communication between 2 arduino uno with HC-05

I have got the both the HC-05 each connecting to each arduino uno already. is anyone kind enough to explain to me how it is gonna work. i have search the internet for the past few hours and tried different codeing and i still don't get it

There is probably more resource for controlling the arduino using Bluetooth with Android and PC, just something to think about

you can get info here http://42bots.com/tutorials/hc-06-bluetooth-module-datasheet-and-configuration-with-arduino/#comment-17084

kenneth619: I have got the both the HC-05 each connecting to each arduino uno already. is anyone kind enough to explain to me how it is gonna work. i have search the internet for the past few hours and tried different codeing and i still don't get it

First get one of the Arduino's to communicate with a PC using Bluetooth. Then apply the same idea to comms between 2 Arduinos.

...R

What exactly are you trying to do? The bluetooth modules should automatically pair to one another, but to connect to a computer, you must pair them with the passcode "1234"