hi , im using Arduino MKR WIFI 1010, can anyone help me solve this problem "Communication with WiFi module failed!"
Please post your full sketch.
If possible, you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags:
- Do an Auto Format (Tools > Auto Format in the Arduino IDE or Ctrl + B in the Arduino Web Editor) on your code. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read.
- In the Arduino IDE or Arduino Web Editor, click on the window that contains your sketch code.
- Press “Ctrl + A”. This will select all the text.
- Press “Ctrl + C”. This will copy the selected text to the clipboard.
- In a forum reply here, click the “Reply” button.
- click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the sketch between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
- Repeat the above process if your sketch has multiple tabs.
This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help.
If the sketch is longer than the 9000 characters maximum allowed by the forum, then it’s OK to add it as an attachment. After clicking the “Reply” button, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.
When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please post a link (using the chain links icon on the forum toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger (Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries in the Arduino IDE or Libraries > Library Manager in the Arduino Web Editor) then say so and state the full name of the library.
Welcome to the forum.
Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.