Communication

I have two HC 06 Bluetooth modules. One with Tx and Rx to Nano V3.0 and the other to Tx and Rx of my Mega ADK. I have loaded one with Blink sketch. How do I transfer the state of pin 13 through the BT module to the other Arduino to blink an LED on pin 13 of it?

By sending serial commands. You can design your own protocol.

Forget it, you can't. The HC-06 is slave-only and the wrong choice of bluetooth, you need HC-05s.

You will get some useful information here

http://phillipecantin.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/hc-05-bluetooth-link-of-2-arduino.html

As far as I know you only need one of the pair to be a HC05 - but I only have a HC06 (bought before I knew the difference) so I am not certain.

...R

What should I do? Now I have only HC 06? Isn't there any way to communicate using HC 06?

SagarDev: What should I do? Now I have only HC 06? Isn't there any way to communicate using HC 06?

If you still have doubts, you had better consult the HC06 documentation.

SagarDev: What should I do? Now I have only HC 06? Isn't there any way to communicate using HC 06?

No, for the reason given, and there is no need to consult the HC-06 documentation.

There may be a method enabling you to use one HC-06 but I'm not aware of it, although Cantin has more than one project. The method I alluded to has automatic connection of bluetooth, which I imagine is what you would want, and uses no Arduino code.

Nick_Pyner: No, for the reason given, and there is no need to consult the HC-06 documentation.

I believe you, but it sounded like the OP was looking for proof.

I have already said that the problem is that the HC-06 is slave-only. Maybe he doesn't realise that at least one party must be a master in order to initiate the connection. Maybe he doesn't trust me, or simply can't come terms with the fact that he has bought the wrong gear. Good luck to him.

Nick_Pyner: simply can't come terms with the fact that he has bought the wrong gear.

This.

Nick_Pyner: or simply can't come terms with the fact that he has bought the wrong gear.

There must be very few of us here who have not done that.

...R

Okay! Now if I use an HC 05 at the sending Arduino and a HC 06 at the receiving Arduino will it work?