Compilation error with LIFA_Base.ino for LabVIEW control

I'm not familiar with the Robot IR Remote. Is TKD2 assigned a # somewhere? The comment indicates a # such as 2,3,4...18, 19 would appear to be expected for an Uno.

hi every one,
i am using arduino1.6.1. when i am trying to compile lifa_base program,it is giving me error as :
"
H:\softwares\micro cntroller\arduino-1.6.1\libraries\RobotIRremote\src\IRremoteTools.cpp:5:16: error: ‘TKD2’ was not declared in this scope
int RECV_PIN = TKD2; // the pin the IR receiver is connected to".
please help me out with this problem .
thank you.
PAUL could you please help me out from this issue…

As I figured it out is the problem with the Arduino IDE and the Labview library for arduino. It looks like that in arduino IDE 1.0.5-r2 everything works OK, but not with Arduino IDE 1.5.x-beta and latest IDE 1.6.4.

The solution to my problem was to use IDE 1.0.5-r2 and it worked fine. Probably they should update the Labview libraries.

Gracias wee!! Thanks man!! Danke shun!!

I have the same problem compiling a sketch that previously compiled OK, that is: "'TKD2' was not declared in this scope" compiled on Windows/7 using v1.6.4 IDE for an Arduino UNO.

I think this github post: https://github.com/z3t0/Arduino-IRremote/issues/98 explains that it is an issue with "RobotIRremote-Library of Arduino IDE 1.0.6." and is being dealt with.

Sorry for resurrect this topic, but i want to post my solution to this problem:

erase all “IR’s” libraries (from arduino nightly and from Documents>Arduino>libraries)

if you have the Cd search for IRremote.zip in 37 SENSOR KIT TUTORIAL FOR UNO (this is a example of MY cd, search on yours)

then in the Arduino IDE Program>Include Librarie>Add librarie.zip… search for your IRremote.zip

that’s all, in your code:
#include <IRremote.h>
#include <IRremoteInt.h>
“your code”

That was my solution, I hope helped someone