Compilation problem

Hello,

I tried to compile the micro_speech example and after having followed the few necessary steps I get the following:
In file included from C:\Users\Fabrice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino_TensorFlowLite\src/tensorflow/lite/experimental/micro/micro_error_reporter.h:18:0,

from sketch\audio_provider.h:20,

from C:\Users\Fabrice\Documents\Arduino\micro_speech\micro_speech.ino:20:

C:\Users\Fabrice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino_TensorFlowLite\src/tensorflow/lite/core/api/error_reporter.h:18:10: fatal error: cstdarg: No such file or directory

#include

^~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

I have to say that I have no board yet but I wanted to prepared the SW by the time I get it.

I would appreciate any idea.

Thanks Fabrice

Have you tried compiling through the online Arduino web editor i.e create.arduino.cc and got the same error?

With the online compiler it is working.
See the image attached.
So what does that mean?

Finally I saw that there is an Arduino Nano 33 BLE board while I was using the Arduino Nano board. It seems that it caused the compilation error.

Now even though there are tons of warnings, the sketch compiles ok. Thanks

The Arduino Nano 33 BLE is a completely different architecture than the Nano. They only have the name in common (Its probably about the size of the board). On top of it, it uses mbedOS. That’s why it will not work when you do not select the right board.

Additionally, you will need to test libraries for compatibility. mbedOS handles things differently and there are a few little issues here and there.

But its a nice board and BLE can be programmed quite easily.

Thank you very much Klaus for your answer. Just to be prepared to what I'll get in few days: are these small issues more HW or SW? Thanks, Fabrice

bfs013: Just to be prepared to what I'll get in few days: are these small issues more HW or SW?

I have seen HW, SW and tools issues. But i try to help others, so I probably so more issues than you will experience. Have a look trough the sub forum if you have some time. Compared to the complexity of the board and Bluetooth its nothing to be worried about.

If you run into any issues just look at the forum and/or post your questions.