Compile error "Not enough quota is available to process this command."

I have a sketch which whenever I add more code to gives me the following error message when I try to compile

“GetFileAttributesEx \ZANOSBS01\RedirectedFolders\Andriy.Boubriak\Arduino\self_calibrating_switch_tester0-5\self_calibrating_switch_tester0-5.ino: Not enough quota is available to process this command.
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.”

I haven’t been able to find anything else on the forums about this. I’ve checked the obvious of the sketch being too big, but the .ino file is under 10kB

It doesn’t seem to matter where I try to add code, I’ve tried different functions, and anything I add gives me that error, but if I remove the line it compiles normally saying.

“Sketch uses 9648 bytes (29%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 449 bytes (21%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1599 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.”

Any hints or clues as to what is going on would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have a sketch

which only you can see.

What OS are you using? Looks like a Mac. But, RedirectedFolders? What is that?

Looks like you're using a shared network drive. That is what you need to sort, but I have no idea how. Contact your system administrator?

PaulS: What OS are you using?

The API call (GetFileAttributesEx), UNC path, and error message (not enough quota) suggests Windows.

genericpurpleturtle: I haven't been able to find anything else on the forums about this.

Microsoft's website is where you need to look. Googling the error message is a good place to start...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Not+enough+quota+is+available+to+process+this+command

Adding the API call (GetFileAttributesEx) to the query led me to a hotfix for your exact situation...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/953325/a-windows-server-2003--or-2008-based-computer-becomes-unresponsive-because-the-paged-pool-memory-is-exhausted-when-an-application-calls-the-getfileattributesex-and-movefileex-functions-on-lots-of-files

In other words, the problem has nothing to do with Arduino.

Thank you all for your help and I'm sorry for being a bit useless.