Compile error with Razor9dof package

I am trying to use this package (GitHub - ENSTABretagneRobotics/razor_imu_9dof: A ROS driver and firmware to connect to Sparkfun OpenLog Artemis, 9DoF Razor IMU M0, 9DOF Razor IMU and 9DOF Sensor Stick. These boards consists of 3 sensors: magnetic, gyro and acceleration sensor.) with a sparkfun open log artemis and when I try to compile i get this error.

Arduino: 1.8.15 (Linux), Board: "RedBoard Artemis ATP, 57600, SparkFun Variable Loader (Recommended)"

/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino: In function 'bool enableCIPOpullUp()':
Sensors:79:36: error: 'AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG' was not declared in this scope
am_hal_gpio_pincfg_t cipoPinCfg = AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:79:36: note: suggested alternative: 'AP3_GPIO_MAX_PADS'
am_hal_gpio_pincfg_t cipoPinCfg = AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AP3_GPIO_MAX_PADS
Sensors:83:23: error: 'AP3_SPI_IOM' was not declared in this scope
cipoPinCfg.uIOMnum = AP3_SPI_IOM;
^~~~~~~~~~~
Sensors:85:2: error: 'padMode' was not declared in this scope
padMode(MISO, cipoPinCfg, &retval);
^~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:85:2: note: suggested alternative: 'pinMode'
padMode(MISO, cipoPinCfg, &retval);
^~~~~~~
pinMode
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino: In function 'bool beginIMU()':
Sensors:92:2: error: 'power_adc_disable' was not declared in this scope
power_adc_disable(); // Power down ADC. It it started by default before setup().
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:92:2: note: suggested alternative: 'am_hal_adc_disable'
power_adc_disable(); // Power down ADC. It it started by default before setup().
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
am_hal_adc_disable
exit status 1
'AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Your post was MOVED to its current location as it is more suitable.

Please follow the advice given in the link below when posting code. Use code tags (the </> icon above the compose window) to make it easier to read and copy for examination

My guess is that the razor_imu_9dof library doesn't support the Apollo3 processor. Do any of the library examples compile for your RedBoard Artemis ATP?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.