Compile error with Razor9dof package

I am trying to use this package (GitHub - ENSTABretagneRobotics/razor_imu_9dof: A ROS driver and firmware to connect to Sparkfun Op) with a sparkfun open log artemis and when I try to compile i get this error.

Arduino: 1.8.15 (Linux), Board: "RedBoard Artemis ATP, 57600, SparkFun Variable Loader (Recommended)"

/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino: In function 'bool enableCIPOpullUp()':
Sensors:79:36: error: 'AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG' was not declared in this scope
am_hal_gpio_pincfg_t cipoPinCfg = AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:79:36: note: suggested alternative: 'AP3_GPIO_MAX_PADS'
am_hal_gpio_pincfg_t cipoPinCfg = AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AP3_GPIO_MAX_PADS
Sensors:83:23: error: 'AP3_SPI_IOM' was not declared in this scope
cipoPinCfg.uIOMnum = AP3_SPI_IOM;
^~~~~~~~~~~
Sensors:85:2: error: 'padMode' was not declared in this scope
padMode(MISO, cipoPinCfg, &retval);
^~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:85:2: note: suggested alternative: 'pinMode'
padMode(MISO, cipoPinCfg, &retval);
^~~~~~~
pinMode
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino: In function 'bool beginIMU()':
Sensors:92:2: error: 'power_adc_disable' was not declared in this scope
power_adc_disable(); // Power down ADC. It it started by default before setup().
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/timebones/catkin_ws/src/razor_imu_9dof/src/Razor_AHRS/Sensors.ino:92:2: note: suggested alternative: 'am_hal_adc_disable'
power_adc_disable(); // Power down ADC. It it started by default before setup().
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
am_hal_adc_disable
exit status 1
'AP3_GPIO_DEFAULT_PINCFG' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Your post was MOVED to its current location as it is more suitable.

Please follow the advice given in the link below when posting code. Use code tags (the </> icon above the compose window) to make it easier to read and copy for examination

My guess is that the razor_imu_9dof library doesn't support the Apollo3 processor. Do any of the library examples compile for your RedBoard Artemis ATP?