Compile error

Can someone help with this error. I have a Mac with Catalina and I get this error when I try to compile.

Please don’t post screenshots of text. That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar in the Arduino IDE “Copy error messages” (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button. In a message here, click the code tags button (</> on the forum toolbar) and then paste the error.

If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.

This error indicates you need to take some drastic action. Be aware this is somewhat advanced and will remove any boards you have installed via Boards Manager:

• In the Arduino IDE, click the link on the line following File > Preferences > More preferences can be edited directly in the file. This will open the Arduino15 (or similar name depending on OS) folder.
  • Delete all files and folders under the Arduino15 folder except for preferences.txt. Please be very careful when deleting things from your computer. When in doubt, back up!
  • Restart the Arduino IDE

Verify that you can now use your board before reinstalling any packages via Boards Manager.

Sorry for not knowing the proper procedure for posting a question but your reply fixed my problem, thank you very much.

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per