Compiler can't find library files

(deleted)

Are you saying that these are the pin locations on the board?

The tutorial (which I can't seem to copy an image from), clearly shows the 8 output wires from the keypad landing on pins D2 to D9, both in the wiring schematic and a photograph of the set up.

(deleted)

Tried to post a link with no success (this is not my wheelhouse). Try to google ELEGOO Lesson 11. Sorry I don't have the skills to facilitate this.

Lots of posts!

Just to clear things up (thanks to all for the help) I now have Lesson 10 (ultrasonic distance measurement) and Lesson 11 (Keypad) working. Problem was that the pin locations in the tutorials did not match up with the code. Definitely frustrating!! but a learning experience nonetheless.

Still working on Lesson 9 (Servo). I'll start by checking pin locations, but would welcome any and all advice.

Thanks again (particularly spycatcher2k).

Lesson 9 (servo) had another pin location error. When I landed the pin per the code, it worked.

Am I the only user having these issues?

These are not the OFFICIAL lessons but a third party set from Elegoo.

You would be much better off in thier forum with these issues.
You may find an odd person here with the experience of that kit but you chances are much better with the official elegoo site.

Bob.

Buerger:
Am I the only user having these issues?

That's probably something you should take up with Elgoo

Aha!

Thanks. Off to ELEGOO land.

Went to the ELEGOO forum and it barely exists. No help. I sent an email to them about the pin errors.

This forum (Arduino) is much more robust.