Compiling and running Arduino sketch from command line

When I try to upload a sktech through the command line withe the command:

abuild -c Blink.ino

i get the error message:

The system cannot find the path specified.
avr-g++: warning: Blink.ino: linker input file unused because linking not done
abuild.bat: *** ERROR: cannot compile Blink.ino using command:
abuild.bat: *** ERROR: avr-g++ -c -g -Os “-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\cores\arduino” -I"C:\Users\Florian\Desktop\ARDUINO\Blink" -I"C:\Users\Florian\Desktop\ARDUINO\obj" -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000 -DABUILD_BATCH=1 -fno-exceptions Blink.ino -o.\obj\Blink.cpp.o

ArduinoFreak1988: When I try to upload a sktech through the command line withe the command:

abuild -c Blink.ino

You are not giving us much information.

...R

What information do you need?

ArduinoFreak1988: What information do you need?

The information that might help us to understand why that command won't work.

Or, put another way, the information that you know that makes you think it should work.

Based on what you have told us I have no idea what programs you have on your PC or where they are located. It's a bit like asking directions to the pub without saying what town you are in.

...R

Cool comparison.

i have installed the arduino IDE on C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino
I downloaded the files from http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/WindowsCommandLine and put them to C:\Users\Florian\Desktop\ARDUINO\ changed them to .bat and then I created the environmentvariables.
I saved the blink example in that folder. And i thought with -c i can compile the sketch

That seems more useful but I am no longer familiar with Windows. Hopefully someone else will take an interest.

I did get the command line to upload with the Geany editor - you may find something useful in it.

...R

ArduinoFreak1988, you just need to explain to compiler, that ino file contain c++.

Use compiler option "-x -c++" for avr-g++ to do it.