Compiling error given in certain stetches

I am running IDE Arduino 1.8.5 on an Arduino Uno R3 When I try to compile or download certain sketches culled from on-line projects I get the following error:

"error compiling for board Arduino/Genuine UNO"

Also in red characters in the window at the bottom of the IDE: "exit status 1 error compiling for board Arduino/Genuine UNO"

The sketch will not compile past this error so I can't search for obvious coding errors. Any ideas why I get this error and what is the explanation/reason??

Using the same board andtsettings: Tools/Board/Arduino/Genuine UNO and the same Port: Com 1 I can compile some sketches buy not others which give me this same error

I am still very much a beginner so not yet familiar with the IDE compiler errors Help gratefully received

When I try to compile or download certain sketches culled from on-line projects I get the following error:

"error compiling for board Arduino/Genuine UNO"

Also in red characters in the window at the bottom of the IDE:
"exit status 1
error compiling for board Arduino/Genuine UNO"

What is the rest of the error message ?
Any mention of “no such file” or the like ?

When you get an error, use the copy error messages button and paste it here.

Also post the code here using code tags Type ``` [code] ```

Paste your code after that Type ``` [/code] ``` after that

OK…now I know what to post when I ask for help. This is the copy of the error…didn’t realise there was so much.
------------------------------- 000 ------------------------

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\Welcome\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Talking_Clock_2_En_Port_V1_2\Talking_Clock_2_En_Port_V1_2.ino:10:83: fatal error: DFPlayer_Mini_Mp3.h: No such file or directory

#include <DFPlayer_Mini_Mp3.h> //Library of DFPlayer (module to play MP3 files)

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

As UKHeliBob suspected :)

You need to install the DFPlayer_Mini_Mp3 library; or if you did install it, you did not install it correctly.

DFPlayer_Mini_Mp3.h: No such file or directory

Do you have that file on your PC ? Have you installed the DFPlayer_Mini_Mp3 library ?

If not, then open the sketch, choose Sketch/Include Library/Manage libraries from the menu and search for the library by name and install it.

Thanks a lot Members...its good to know that there is support available from people who have experimented and solved problems