Compiling sketches for arduino in Windows console

Hi everyone! I'm making a project where I have to communicate Arduino with Simulink and for that I have to upload a sketch in Arduino but I have to do it from a console. I have seen that it is possible in Linux but I don't know if it is also possible in Windows, could you help me with information about that?

Many thanks for your support, Manuel.

I have to upload a sketch in Arduino but I have to do it from a console.

Why?

I have seen that it is possible in Linux but I don't know if it is also possible in Windows

Of course it is.

could you help me with information about that?

Turn on verbose mode for compiling and linking. You will see the commands used. Use the same ones, typed in a console window.

PaulS: Why?

Because I am doing a project where I am using java and Simulink and I should upload the sketch from a ".bat" file. If it were not so , the user would upload itself the sketch from Arduino.

PaulS: Turn on verbose mode for compiling and linking. You will see the commands used. Use the same ones, typed in a console window.

I could see the verbose mode for compiling and linking but when I use these commands in a console window, I get a serie of errors, and I don't know if there are commands for compiling and linking from a batch file.

Many thanks for your help and best regards, Manuel.

but when I use these commands in a console window, I get a serie of errors,

Bummer. Feel free not to share, though.

PaulS: Bummer. Feel free not to share, though.

Could you not insult me? Thanks.

I don't have anything to share because it is the first time that I have looked this information, but if you don't want to help me, you don't have to do it.