Compiling USB shield

Hi All,

I'm trying to use a USB shield with the libraries and examples from https://github.com/felis/USB_Host_Shield_2.0/blob/master/Usb.h

I can't get it compile at all. Does anyone have any experience in getting this beastie to actually work?

I can't get it compile at all.

and the full error message is ........... what ?

The errors I'm getting are:

..\USB\hidboot.cpp:127: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp: In function 'void Parse(HID*, bool, uint8_t, uint8_t*)': ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:135: error: 'prevState' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:136: error: 'OnControlKeysChanged' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:144: error: 'prevState' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:146: error: 'prevState' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:150: error: 'HandleLockingKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:151: error: 'OnKeyDown' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:154: error: 'prevState' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:154: error: 'OnKeyUp' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:157: error: 'prevState' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp: At global scope: ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:160: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp: In function 'uint8_t HandleLockingKeys(HID*, uint8_t)': ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:161: error: 'kbdLockingKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp: At global scope: ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:181: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:182: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:183: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:184: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:186: error: 'KeyboardReportParser' has not been declared ..\USB\hidboot.cpp: In function 'uint8_t OemToAscii(uint8_t, uint8_t)': ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:192: error: 'kbdLockingKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:202: error: 'getNumKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:207: error: 'kbdLockingKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:210: error: 'getSymKeysUp' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:210: error: 'getSymKeysLo' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:212: error: 'getPadKeys' was not declared in this scope ..\USB\hidboot.cpp:217: error: 'kbdLockingKeys' was not declared in this scope

Thanks for the error messages. Please post the whole program that you are trying to compile as I can't work out what it is from the link that you gave in your first post.

What device are you trying to compile for? I downloaded the zip package, extracted and renamed it, copied to libraries directory and tried compiling a few examples without problem.