complet autonomus robot

Any one have Idea from where i can get complet autonmous robot using gps EM406 to move from waypoint to another one? becuase i want get experinse in this technology

Which technology? Robotics, or GPS? Both?

If you really want the experience, then it would be best to build the robot yourself. You don't specify how big you are expecting the robot to be; I am going to assume something small (I can't imagine someone attempting to jump into robotics and GPS navigation using a full-size automobile as the platform, for instance).

Find a simple, but somewhat "largish" R/C vehicle; your best bet is something like a larger 2WD (4WD if you can find it) truck chassis, or alternatively, something like a tank (large tanks are difficult to find unless you want to spend a lot of money on scale models). You don't want a tiny R/C vehicle; you want something that can possibly go thru grass, dirt, and over the occasional curb. New Bright Toys and MGA Entertainment sold lots of larger and cheap R/C cars for a while (New Bright still does, not sure about MGA); I have a New Bright Raminator 2WD truck chassis - that would be a good size to look for (see my website). I have also posted on these forums about the MGA Tarantula that would be an excellent platform (I wish they still made this machine - it was essentially an el-cheapo PackBot).

Beyond that, you would be looking into platforms such as based around scale R/C hobby machines, like Traxxas and such (nitro engines or electric DC brushless) - they can make awesome platforms if money isn't an issue. On a slightly larger scale, but still fairly inexpensive, would be to use a Power Wheels ride-on vehicle; they can carry a ton of weight, there is a heavy modding scene out there for them, and other than the steering, they are fairly easy to control (steering requires heavy-duty and powerful servos or some other mechanism).

Once you have the platform, then add the GPS, Arduino or other controller system, etc - after that it is programming (which isn't very easy).

Have you thought about the ArduPilot? Its an Arduino auto-pilot GPS system that was developed for homebrew UAVs (unmanned aircraft), but can also be used for ground-based systems...

Good luck!

:)

Thank you for your repaly.

Acutly, i found i have a GPS EM 406 and i spend long time just to see the GPS dat in the PC im using the follwoing code

#include <NewSoftSerial.h>
#define rxPin 2
#define txPin 3

NewSoftSerial GPS =  NewSoftSerial(rxPin, txPin);

void setup()
{
  pinMode(rxPin, INPUT);
  pinMode(txPin, OUTPUT);
  GPS.begin(4800);
  Serial.begin(9600);
}
void loop() 
{
  if(GPS.available() > 0)
{
  char someChar = GPS.read();
  Serial.print(someChar,BYTE);
  delay(100);
}

}

and im give up!! no data in the PC. I dont know what is wrong. also i want to know it is possible to navigate to waypoints with only GPS or with also Compass? what kind of motor drive i have to use?

for all the above im asking if there is ready complet robot.

First, you may want a "ready complet" spellchecker. (and im think a grammar checker too)

Second, I believe the software serial library is too limited to do what you want. A quote from the arduino website page on the subject:

Only speeds up to 9600 baud work Serial.available() doesn't work Serial.read() will wait until data arrives Only data received while Serial.read() is being called will be received. Data received at other times will be lost, since the chip is not "listening".

So, this doesnt work in your code:

void loop()
{
  [glow]if(GPS.available() > 0)[/glow]
{
  char someChar = GPS.read();
  Serial.print(someChar,BYTE);
  delay(100);
}

Also, I could be wrong, but I think the GPS.read() will return a byte. I don't know if it will work correctly assigned to a char.