Complete project how to reset buffer

HI everybody,

this is my hole project.

If u press the ‘a’ on the keyboard u have too get 10 times annimation of heart

ibuzzProject.pde (6.89 KB)

Ok... not that anyone asked for something like this...

Or are you having a problem? Which? You only need to reply, if you want some help. Don't tire yourself.

There's a guy here: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,65559.0.html with a very similar-sounding problem - maybe you should get together?

triple LOL…

What is the problem?

If u dont understand it, why for u reply then?

If u are a wise man u will get the hardware test it and see the result.

Arduino is hardware!! so if u dont test it on the hardware u will never see the result.

It has nothing to do with the logic of programming but some burrfers have to be cleaned - some command will do that.

THX!!

U get it!! good!!

SavantKing99: If u dont understand it, why for u reply then?

If you are not going to post enough details about your problem and project for us to help, why post at all??

SavantKing99: If u are a wise man u will get the hardware test it and see the result.

I may be wise, but... I'm not rich to go out and buy hardware just to help someone. Someone that doesn't even says which hardware I should get if I was rich.

SavantKing99: Arduino is hardware!! so if u dont test it on the hardware u will never see the result.

Arduino is actually software... which seems to be your problem here. But without details, we can't really know for sure.

If u dont understand it, why for u reply then?

I understand the problem perfectly, and pointed it out to you (note, not "u") in your other (virtually identical) thread. PaulS pointed out the problem to you (again, not "u") in the other thread. The only hardware required to spot the problem is a computer monitor.