complies but won't load?

Hi,

Things were going ok, but this simple sketch will compile but won't load. I tried the port setting, board manager, restarting the computer and I keep getting," an error occurred uploading the sketch"

Below is the sketch ( I'm embarrassed how simple it is but I feel so stuck):

int bxgr=2; int bxyw=3; int in3=4; int enb=5; int in4=6; int in2=7; int in1=8; int ena=9; int trsyw=10; int trsgr=11;

void setup() { pinMode(bxgr,INPUT); pinMode(bxyw,INPUT); pinMode(in3,OUTPUT); pinMode(enb,OUTPUT); pinMode(in4,OUTPUT);

pinMode(in2,OUTPUT); pinMode(in1,OUTPUT); pinMode(ena,INPUT); pinMode(trsyw,INPUT); pinMode(trsgr,INPUT);

}

void loop() { int tmpx=digitalRead(bxgr); int tmpt=digitalRead(trsgr); if(tmpx==HIGH) { digitalWrite (enb,HIGH); digitalWrite (in3,LOW); digitalWrite (in4,HIGH);

delay(5000); digitalWrite(enb,LOW);

digitalWrite (ena,HIGH); digitalWrite (in1,LOW); digitalWrite (in2,HIGH); delay(5000); digitalWrite (ena,LOW);

} if(tmpt==HIGH) { digitalWrite (ena,HIGH); digitalWrite (in1,LOW); digitalWrite (in2,HIGH); delay(5000); digitalWrite (ena,LOW); }

}

is it a problem with the code? can you load it? or is there some setting that I should check?

(deleted)

Arduino: 1.6.10 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 1,318 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes. An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

(deleted)

1.6.10 was unusable. The least usable 1.6.x version. It has a few upload and compilation bugs unique to it, and bad ones.

thank you!! I downloaded Arduino 1.8.5 and it is working very well. Now comes the programing fun. I thank you, AJA PROJECT thanks you!