Component to track other arduinos

Hi, I saw a video on the internet when I was in the home of a friend and it was amazing: there were 10 arduino robots with 4 wheels (like small cars) and they could know the position of each other. Knowing the position of each other the guy could tell to the arduinos to make a formation and they all did.

I know it was not using many gps cause the precision was very hight in the positioning. Which module do yout think was used?

I know it was not using many gps cause the precision was very hight in the positioning. Which module do yout think was used?

With no other info or links provided, I think it was a magic module.

I discovered! It was the pozyx it is indeed black magic! Take a look at their website, it's amazing, 10cm precision!

This sounds like something that researchers take a long time developing.
Try searching for swarm robotics to see more things like this.
Here is one project from Harvard http://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2014/08/self-organizing-thousand-robot-swarm

batata004:
I discovered! It was the pozyx it is indeed black magic! Take a look at their website, it's amazing, 10cm precision!

I looked at their site and didn't see anything that convinced me that it is a finished product.

Does say the first batch are imminent under the kickstarter page. Interesting to see how the
cost pans out, this is going to be potentially very popular for indoor robotics research. Given
the components are stock chips by the look of it, and they've put an IMU on the shield, it
ought to be reasonably priced and ideal for navigation.