Components used in uArm vacuum grabber

I am an engineering student, and I was interested in creating a vacuum gripper system similar to that found on the uArm. The biggest difference for what I want to create would be that I want two suction cups. Would it be possible to get a parts list of the components used in the uArm vacuum gripper system?

I found a kit here:

but I would prefer building it all myself instead of just modifying it since that's all part of the fun.


I am mostly interested in knowing where I could find the suction cup holder they use. It looks like they have a switch on it to determine when the cup is fully depressed.