conect pc hdd using arduino

hi
i am very much new here , i dont know this place is right or wrong for my question

first i introduce my work here

In segate hdd to clear smart values of hdd we conect hdd with simple ttl adapter using rx,tx,gnd and conect to pc with any serial terminal like hyper terrminal using boud rate of 38400

in terminal when press ctrl+z we get output as F3T> after get this output we use command

F3T>i4,1,22 ( to clear some bad entry) then change terminal to first level using command
F3T>/1 after this terminal change to first level as
F31> and use next command to clear smar as
F31>N1

thats all
hdd smart value clear

now my question is i want to programm all this in arduino card , so that no pc required

can anybody help me to complete thism programm

if any expert help i can do it

thanks

(deleted)

spycatcher2k:
if any expert help i can do it? You have not posted one!

Are you clearing the SMART log to resell the Hard drives, or the controller boards? If so, this rings of FRAUD, so I'm not going to help with this easy task.

no no u are wrong friend , if i want to do fraud then with pc and free software its more easy than arduino card

clear smart repair some firmware problems of hdd , ask any data recovery person they not resell hdd but use clear smart

trust its just some experiment i want to do

Is anyone help me to solve this , i am doing profestional data recovery , clear smart repair some hdd firmware problems

i join this forum to gain some knowlege but very sad now :frowning:

(deleted)

Sounds like a simple serial command interchange between the arduino and the hdd. Just have to make sure the signal levels are correct (I presume a HDD is not using an actual RS232 level signal), and that any line terminating characters are correct. I find it hard to believe someone doing professional data recovery doesn’t have someone familiar enough with hardware/software to make that an easy task, the arduino serial input basics page should have all the info you need for the software.

(deleted)

thanks very much tomorrow i will try and inform you

cdma-india:
Is anyone help me to solve this , i am doing profestional data recovery , clear smart repair some hdd firmware problems

'profestional data recovery'

Really ?

Might be worthwhile asking for professional (as in paid) help then ?

srnet:
'profestional data recovery'

Really ?

Might be worthwhile asking for professional (as in paid) help then ?

many here think that i came and beg here for help , i want to do just experiment about this arduino card
what can we do with this, i have almost 10000$ to 15000$ setup of many data recovery equiviments

i am very much new about of this arduino

by geting some help i can increase my knowlege if want to share share else close this topic

thanks