Configuring a transducer with a contact microphone

Hello!

I am attempting a project where I am looking to amplify the sound that a contact microphone produces - essentially, my plan is to use a transducer to achieve this. This is my first time working with a contact microphone and a transducer (I already have the transducer assembled).

I assume that I would be using a simple knock sketch. However, I have been having trouble trying to figure out the actual circuit that involves configuring the transducer with the contact microphone. This project is a test, and I am hoping to involve more contact microphones in the future. I sincerely appreciate any and all insights and suggestions

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Please post the data sheets for the transducer and microphone. Which Arduino are you using?

A microphone is a transducer. I don't think you need a second one.

Nevermind, I figured it out! Turns out the wires in the jack for the transducer were extremely fine and thin, so they just needed to be completely stripped before they were soldered. I didn't end up needing an arduino after all, I just based this component of my project off of this link http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-Contact-Microphone/?ALLSTEPS.

Thank you for your reply!