Confused by the code

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!

Please explain exactly what you mean by "not working".

lpetrowicz: The more I research, I have yet to find anything on:

(BT.available() > 0)

Here it is: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/SoftwareSerialAvailable that's irrelevant to your latest code since you're no longer using SoftwareSerial but still good to know what it meant.

lpetrowicz: I am also unsure why they put uint32_t, because I believe that means unidentified integer and not sure I need that either. Yes, I need to identify and integer but without the uint32_t.

uint32_t means unsigned 32 bit integer. I have no clue why they used that type.

lpetrowicz:
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

And for that vandalism, you earn yourself a forum timeout.

lpetrowicz:
I am also unsure why they put uint32_t, because I believe that means unidentified integer and not sure I need that either. Yes, I need to identify and integer but without the uint32_t.

I have been working in the Information Technology field for 20 years. I have a BS in Networks and Security and a Masters in Information Systems. I am also a Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE).

Yikes.

I have been working in the Information Technology field for 20 years. I have a BS in Networks and Security and a Masters in Information Systems. I am also a Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE).

I wonder how these ppl get all these degrees from! and makes me wonder about the coursework! :o :confused:

AWOL: Yikes.

Ya gotta love them diploma mills!