Hi there! I'm currently getting started with my first Arduino UNO project: using a HC-05 Bluetooth module to communicate with my smartphone. Right now I'm a little confused about how to connect the module (RX/TX) with my Arduino.
- Should/can/must I use the Hardware-Serial RX/TX Pins on the Arduino?
- Or are these Ports reserved for communication with the PC?
- What happens if the Arduino, the HC-05 and the PC read/write at the same time?
- Should I rather use the Software Serial?
- How can I communicate with the PC and the HC-05 at once?
- What would be best if I only need bluetooth and don't want to communicate with the PC?
Any advice would be highly appreciated :) Thanks!