Confusion about simple code

Hello! So I have a ADAFRUIT Trinket that I am trying to program, the 5V model, and I would like to control just 1 servo on the board. I have connected the servo to GND, USB, and pin 0. However my issue comes with the programming it.

Note that I already have chosen the correct board under board managers and have uploaded the Example “Blink” onto it. So i know it can read and write onto the board.

Here is my code:

#include <Servo.h>
Servo servo1;

void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
servo1.attach(0);
servo1.write(180);

}

void loop() {
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

My error messages include many so I dont even know where to begin.

Errors:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp: In function ‘void __vector_3()’:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:82:44: error: cannot convert ‘volatile uint8_t* {aka volatile unsigned char*}’ to ‘volatile uint16_t* {aka volatile unsigned int*}’ for argument ‘2’ to ‘void handle_interrupts(timer16_Sequence_t, volatile uint16_t*, volatile uint16_t*)’
handle_interrupts(_timer1, &TCNT1, &OCR1A);
^
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp: In function ‘void initISR(timer16_Sequence_t)’:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:129:5: error: ‘TCCR1B’ was not declared in this scope
TCCR1B = _BV(CS11); // set prescaler of 8
^~~~~~
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:129:5: note: suggested alternative: ‘TCCR0B’
TCCR1B = _BV(CS11); // set prescaler of 8
^~~~~~
TCCR0B
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:136:5: error: ‘TIFR1’ was not declared in this scope
TIFR1 |= _BV(OCF1A); // clear any pending interrupts;
^~~~~
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:136:5: note: suggested alternative: ‘TIFR’
TIFR1 |= _BV(OCF1A); // clear any pending interrupts;
^~~~~
TIFR
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:137:5: error: ‘TIMSK1’ was not declared in this scope
TIMSK1 |= _BV(OCIE1A) ; // enable the output compare interrupt
^~~~~~
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo\src\avr\Servo.cpp:137:5: note: suggested alternative: ‘TIMSK’
TIMSK1 |= _BV(OCIE1A) ; // enable the output compare interrupt
^~~~~~
TIMSK
Using library Servo at version 1.1.6 in folder: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.39.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries\Servo
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Adafruit Trinket (ATtiny85 @ 8MHz).

Does the servo library claim to work on a Trinket?

how would i check that? I am very new to arduino coding so i dont understand how to libraries function and whether I have certain ones.