Connect 2 Pins In OLIMEXINO-328

Hello , i need to Connect Tow pins In arduino For Example Connect Pin 4 to pin 6 Please Help Me If You Give the sample is a better

What problems are you having ? Do you want to connect the pins with a wire or do you mean something else ?

I,m not Have A Program I need To Write A program To when i Clicked On The Button The Board Connect 4 to 6 (I Need To Make a button) for Example On The Bread Board And need A Button On The Bread Board And I would To Use The Arduino For The button !

You can connect the 2 pins with a wire, make one an output and the other an input and make the output pin go HIGH when you press a button connected to a third pin but why not just connect the input pin to the button ?

What is it that you are actually doing ?

No I need to Make a Program to When i Press On The Button The board Connect 2 Wires / Pins For example Connect Pin 4 To 6 Or Another Pins !

Please help Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

As your board is not capable to connect its pins physically, you can not solve your problem without additional hardware.

A relais-module is capable to connect wires physically.

arianfh: No I need to Make a Program to When i Press On The Button The board Connect 2 Wires / Pins For example Connect Pin 4 To 6 Or Another Pins !

What do you expect to happen when you connect the 2 pins ? Unless one of them is defined as an input the Arduino won't detect that they are connected. Please explain what you are doing.

i need to start a motor via arduino but the arduino voltage is down and i have a adapter and need to make a button via arduino ""how to make a button for a motor via arduino"" like this : |500x214 plz help me :):):):):)

I need Make a Program Like this http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=348494.0 but I don,t How to Make It (Where Do i Install it ?!) if You Say Complete It,s Very gooooood (thanks)

You cannot do what you want as in your circuit. Use an output pin to drive a transistor, FET or a relay and switch the motor power with that.

Is the thread that you link to relevant to your question about controlling a motor ?