Connect 3 Arduino Uno to PC via Bluetooth ?

Hi,
I've made a program to get some information on my small solar panels (Voltage, current ...). These data are sent via Bluetooth to another software I made, on the PC.
As I have a lot of different solar panels, i want to use 3 Arduino boards to do the same thing, with 3 different solar panels, at the same time.
Is it possible to connect 3 Arduino at the same time, to the PC with bluetooth ?
I'm using the RN42 BT module, and a bluetooth 2.0 dongle.

I don't need any communications between the Arduinos, just the arduinos and the PC.

Since you made the PC software, you can probably configure it to read two more ports with bluetooth on them. Failing that, it might be simplest to have one Arduino Mega read a panel, receive data from the other two, and send the whole lot to PC.

you can probably configure it to read two more ports with bluetooth on them

That's what I wanted to do, but I didn't know if I could just use 1 dongle to open 3 COM ports at once, and read on all of them. So you're telling me I can ?

it might be simplest to have one Arduino Mega read a panel, receive data from the other two, and send the whole lot to PC

That's what I intended to do if the solution above didn't work.

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

akaLinx:
That's what I wanted to do, but I didn't know if I could just use 1 dongle to open 3 COM ports at once, and read on all of them. So you're telling me I can ?

No, I'm actually saying three COM ports with a dongle in each. I assume you already have one, and $5 will get you two more. I imagine the PC software is more or less in place.

That's what I intended to do if the solution above didn't work.

I did say "simplest", and it's probably the solution to tell your friends about, but the Arduino software is not in place. However, this is an Arduino forum, not a PC forum, and I'm sure it can be done.