Connect a gsm module, a display and 16 relay to a arduino

Hi, im new in arduino. I need orientation to buy the necesary for controll 16 relay from sms and/or a touch screen of 4' or greater.

Im sure that i will not have problem with code, but i dont understand if i cant connect the gsm module, the 16 relay module and a display module to a only one arduino.

I will controll each relay with a sms for example 'on01' or 'off13' to turn on/off the relay, or push in display a button to do the same.

This proyect is for an hospital, i dont gain money for it, only satisfaction to gift and help my city and the experience to do it; I apreciaty if u can help me to select the correct arduino for this.

Very very thanks!!

i dont understand if i cant connect the gsm module, the 16 relay module and a display module to a only one arduino.

If you don't understand that, how can you possibly be certain that you can write the code successfully?

How many pins are needed to control 16 relays? How many pins are needed for the display module? How many pins are needed for the GSM module? Does the Arduino you plan to use have that many pins?

You refer to the screen size as 4' , typically that means 4 foot, is that correct ?

While the SMS board only needs a few pins, the 16 channel relay board can be controlled via 2 wire I2C.

Also establish if your areas /sim cards operate on 2g and / or 3 g networks and buy a board that matches.

The TFT sceen can also be I2c, but many typical Arduino modules need the multipin connection of a Mega board, which is also needed for its power to quickly drive these large screens.