connect an arduino parallel with telemetry and minimOSD ( Drone )

hey guys,

i am working on a drone project, and i have currently a task that obligates me to get all the data from the apm 2.8 that i am working on .. on the telemetry port, i got the MinimOSD and Telemetry connected in parallel and works 100% fine like shown in Figure .

As far as i know is that MinimOSD is an arduino based board that can get the data from the apm and display it on the screen using MAVlink protocol.

well, i wanted to get the gps data and all of that on an arduino uno board directly connected to the telemetry port ..but i dont have a large info about mavlink and its not my main task.. i just want to get those data on the arduino and be able to see them on Serial monitor (if i can get those data visible on the arduino, i can continue my task without problems using those data ive got as a parameters)

PS: I have tried to connect the arduino uno in parallel using the same MinimOSD code, and i tried to print some data.. but sadly when the arduino uno is connected, the telemetry port stop working and i cannot collect any data from the port (mission planer stop getting any data.. the telemetry port is frozen )

So if anybody can help me how to connect the arduino uno with this Telemetry and MinimOSD, and what code should i use to get those data visible on Serial monitor when the arduino is connected via usb to the pc

Thanks in advance

It looks like the OSD uses two wires for power and one wire for serial data from the APM. What pin did you use for serial input on your Arduino? If you have an Ardiuno UNO you can’t use the hardware serial pins (0 and 1) for reading from the telemetry port if you are using them for USB communication with a PC.