connect Arduino Yun Wifi with Arduino Due ethernet shield

Hello Didn' t find the answer to my problem. I can not find the way to connect Arduino yun through Wifi with Arduino due through Ethernet shield. I need it in order to read the input / output of arduino yun. I am trying to create home allarm. Thank you..

Wireless router?

Yes, the router is wireless.

TechArdu: Yes, the router is wireless.

Then you shouldn't have a problem connecting if both are on the same router.

My problem is not communication dell'arduino yun with the router . But is the connection between two Arduino Arduino yun wifi w ethernet shield . the exchange of data .

Both on the same router should not be a problem. Do the wireless and ethernet localnets share the same IP subnet? My routers normally do not.

How does each device get an IP/network settings?

edit: What make and model router are you using?

Let me explain , I have an Arduino Yun Access with IP address : 192.168.1.6 . The other card with which I have to communicate is an Arduino Ethernet Shield Two with the address 192.168.1.7 .

TechArdu: Let me explain , I have an Arduino Yun Access with IP address : 192.168.1.6 . The other card with which I have to communicate is an Arduino Ethernet Shield Two with the address 192.168.1.7 .

OK. Finish explaining.

C'è qualcuno che mi può aiutare con la comunicazione tra arduino yun via wifi ed arduino due ethernet? e' da un mese che ci provo ma nulla non riesco a far scambiare neanche una piccola stringa.