Connect LoRa WAN nodes to Arduino Pro Gateway

I have recently bought an Arduino Pro Gateway and I would like to connect Elsys ELT Lite sensors to it. I have tried to register new LoRaWAN generic node but when I enter the DevEUI of the node an “Invalid DevEUI” error message is shown.

Could you help me to connect a LoRaWAN node with that gateway?

dev_stersoft:
I have recently bought an Arduino Pro Gateway and I would like to connect Elsys ELT Lite sensors to it. I have tried to register new LoRaWAN generic node but when I enter the DevEUI of the node an "Invalid DevEUI" error message is shown.

Could you help me to connect a LoRaWAN node with that gateway?

I guess that is more likely to be a problem with the web page thats doing the registration, or you actually are entering an invalid or in use DevEUI.

In TTN you dont configure for connection to a specific gateway, the node should connect to whichever gateway is nearest.

I see very little use of TTN on here, dont know if some of the paid support engineers keep an eye on whats happening on the public forums.

srnet:
I guess that is more likely to be a problem with the web page thats doing the registration, or you actually are entering an invalid or in use DevEUI.

In TTN you dont configure for connection to a specific gateway, the node should connect to whichever gateway is nearest.

I see very little use of TTN on here, dont know if some of the paid support engineers keep an eye on whats happening on the public forums.

Thanks for your response. I have successfully added the sensors to a TTN application but they are not connecting to any gateway. In my zone, the only LoRaWAN gateway should be my Arduino Pro Gateway but the sensors don’t find that device.

However, as you can see in the image I attach, the gateway is up and running…

Given the price of the gateway, circa 350 euros, you would expect whoever sold it to you to assist ...........

I have the same problem. @dev_stersoft have you found a solution? thank you

Sorry. I delete my message, as I inadvertently posted in the wrong thread.