Connecting 15 nos of TCS34725 sensor on I2C with Arduino Due

HI All -

Thanks in advance taking out your time to read this mail and guiding with solutions.

We are planning to use 15nos of TCS34725 sensors on one Arduino Due on I2C, guide me, if there could be any potential issues.

Best,

Ramesha

TCS3200 sensors are frequency output as far as I can tell, not I2C. If you have something different you should post a link to the part's datasheet.

groundFungus:
TCS3200 sensors are frequency output as far as I can tell, not I2C. If you have something different you should post a link to the part's datasheet.

My Apologies! It's my error, it is TCS34725

As far as i can tell from the data sheet there is only one I2C address and it is not changable so you will need I2C multiplexer(s) to use 15 units.

groundFungus:
As far as i can tell from the data sheet there is only one I2C address and it is not changable so you will need I2C multiplexer(s) to use 15 units.

Oh! I'm saved, now I'm planning to use ATTiny 85 for each of the sensors and connect 15nos of ATTiny 85 to Due, as I, need Due for handling other devices, think it should be OK, if not pl give me a cue

So a tiny85 talks to each sensor via I2C and the Due via I2C?

I don't know. For the tiny85s to talk to the sensors, the tiny85s need to be I2C masters. For the tiny85s to talk to the Due, the tiny85s need to be slaves. Not sure how to make that work.

I don't know the tiny85, but I guess a Serial communication would be convenient with the DUE. FYI, the DUE has 5 Serial ports (Serial, Serial1, Serial2, Serial3 and Serial4 by adding 3 lines of code).