Connecting 4 sensors to arduino

I am a newbie to arduino. I am presently doing a home monitoring project using Arduino Uno. I have 4 sensors with me - Temperature,Humidity,Motion and light.

Temperature Sensor 4V-30V(60 ua) Humidity Sensor 3.5V - 5V(0.3mA - 60ua) Light Sensor 2V - 36V (0.4mA) Motion Sensor 3.3V - 5V (60ua)

These are the details of them. I want to connect all of them to arduino without using breadboard. How can i go about doing this? do i need to use resistors?

Those sensor details are not enough. Please post links to pages describing them in more detail. Read the forum sticky post to find out how to post links correctly so they can be clicked.

Why do you not want to use a breaboard? You must prototype your circuit and test it before soldering the components. A breaboard is a good way to do this. Otherwise you will need to solder the sensors onto strip board or similar to test them, and this takes more time and risks making errors.

Temperature sensor datasheet :

Temperature Sensor

Light Sensor Datasheet :

https://www.sunrom.com/p/light-sensing-module-ldr

Humidity Sensor Datasheet :

https://components101.com/dht11-temperature-sensor

Motion Sensor :

https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/downloads/pdf/pir-passive-infrared-proximity-motion-sensor.pdf

It will be very helpful if you can demonstrate the connection through an image and along with the resistor values.

Ok, thanks for correctly posting those links. Your original description made all the sensors sound unusual and exotic, but we now know they are all common components used frequently with Arduino: LM35, LDR, DHT11 etc. If you do a Google search for "Arduino LM35" for example, you will find many examples of how to connect each one to Arduino and code examples to get you started.

So do those searches and enjoy learning about each one. If you get problems, use this thread to ask further questions.

Yes I got the way for connecting each sensor to arduino and it did work also. Can u please tell me how can I connect all the sensors to arduino without using breadboard? I am having jumper wires with me.

Without a breadboard your only choice is to solder the sensors to a circuit board for example strip board or some other kind of prototype board or a prototype shield. With these type of boards you must use solder. Pushing jumper wires into holes will not work reliably.

Or get a break out board to fit on top of your Arduino and solder the components onto that

My plan is like connecting power pin from arduino to one sensor pin then ground of that sensor pin to vcc of another sensor then finally ground of that sensor to ground of arduino. Will this work?

VishnuVish: My plan is like connecting power pin from arduino to one sensor pin then ground of that sensor pin to vcc of another sensor then finally ground of that sensor to ground of arduino. Will this work?

No. You need to connect Vcc of each/all sensors to 5V and ground of each/all sensor to Arduino ground.

hammy: Or get a break out board to fit on top of your Arduino and solder the components onto that

That is the same thing as the prototype shield I suggested in post #5.

It’s a fair cop Paul ! Obviously the best solution