Connecting a Honeywell sensor to arduino pro mini.

Hello,

I have a honey well digital pressure sensor (ABP-D-AN-N-005PG-2-A-3) which I am trying to connect to an arduino pro mini 3.3V. I tried to find the pin diagram/data sheet online, but could not find any.
Can anyone please help me and explain how to connect this sensor to the pro mini.

I am also trying to connect DLVR Series low voltage digital pressure sensor (DVLR-L60D) to the pro mini. I did not find proper data sheet for this one too. Can anyone please help me with this one too.

Thank you

This should help. Be aware of the fact that many are Chinese clones and the programming pins on one end are in reverse order. Some of the analog pins are in different locations depending on who made the board. Most are marked on the board but not all. You will need an FTDI adapter to program these boards. eBay has many.

Hello,

I have connected the Arduino Pro mini with an FTDI.

I am not clear on how to connect this pro mini to a sensor.( the breadboard connections ).

The pins of the honey well sensor and DVLR sensor arent clear enough. Can you help me if you have a datasheet/pin diagram for the sensor.

Thank you

Hello,

I have found the pins for honey well and DVLR sensors.

Can anyone help me with the programming?

Is there any library for these sensors.

Thank you

Can't do much to help you other than a warning to check voltage levels coming out of the sensor. Before connecting to your Arduino, make sure the signals are between 0v and 3v3. If not, you'll need a level shifter. Check Adafruit as they have several choices.