Connecting DHT11 and DHT22 sensors to Campbell Cr1000

Hi!

I'm kindda new at these electrotechnical, wiring and programming stuffs but I decided to jump into the topic because it gonna take a significant part of my university dissertation so I would need urgent help!! :confused:
There is a CR1000 Campbell in the middle of a crop field in the area of my uni and I got the access to connect it with my DHT11 and DHT22 temperature and humidity sensors. I would need a code for the Campbell CR1000 what I could combine with my finished and working arduino code of DHT11 and DHT22 to connect them together because my conception is to measure the temperature and humidity through DHT11 and DHT22 (which works perfectly with the code separately from the campbell cr1000) and the measured values would be saved in the cr1000 from which I could get the datas later.
So I would need an urgent help in the wiring and in getting a code what includes DHT11, DHT22 and campbell cr1000.

This is my finished code for DHT11 and DHT22 which works perfectly through arduino uno separately from campbell:

#include <DHT.h>;

#define DHTPIN1 2
#define DHTPIN2 3

DHT dht[] = {
{DHTPIN1, DHT11},
{DHTPIN2, DHT22},
};

float humidity[2];
float temperature[2];

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
for (auto& sensor : dht) {
sensor.begin();
}
}

void loop()
{
for (int i = 0; i < 2; i++) {
temperature = dht*.readTemperature();*
humidity = dht*.readHumidity();*
* }*
* for (int i = 0; i < 2; i++) {*
* Serial.print(F("Temperature "));*
* Serial.print(i);*
_ Serial.println(temperature*);
Serial.print(F("Humidity "));
Serial.print(i);
Serial.println(humidity);
}
delay(5000);
}*_

Welcome to the Forum. Please read these two posts:

General Guidance and How to use the Forum
and
Read this before posting a programming question ...
You may also find useful information that would answer your question here:
Useful links - check here for reference posts / tutorials

It is important to provide as much of the information that is needed to solve your problem as you can, in your first posts. The forum link above has guidelines for posting in a standard way that makes it easiest for people to provide you with useful answers. Making an effort to do this will greatly increase the number and quality of helpful responses that you get.

In this case, one problem is that you have posted code without using code tags. The code tags make the code look

like this

when posting source code files. It makes it easier to read, and can be copied with a single mouse click. Also, if you don't do it, some of the character sequences in the code can be misinterpred by the forum code as italics or funny emoticons. The "Code: [Select]" feature allows someone to select the entire sketch so it can be easily copied and pasted into the IDE for testing or review.

If you have already posted without using code tags, open your message and select "modify" from the pull down menu labelled, "More", at the lower right corner of the message. Highlight your code by selecting it (it turns blue), and then click on the "</>" icon at the upper left hand corner. Click on the "Save" button. Code tags can also be inserted manually in the forum text using the code and /code metatags.

Also, of course few people know what a "CR1000 Campbell" is. Provide links, don't ask people to go out and research it. We don't get paid for this.