Connecting esp8266 01

I have created a power supply of 3.3v for my vcc pin on esp8266 01 by using a 5v pin of arduino uno and lm317 voltage divider,
but am I suppose to reduce the voltage of pins rx and tx of my arduino uno to 3.3v for my esp 8266 or can I connect it directly to my esp 8266 rx and tx pins?

am I suppose to reduce the voltage of pins rx and tx of my arduino uno to 3.3v for my esp 8266 or can I connect it directly to my esp 8266 rx and tx pins?

Try looking up the datasheet for the ESP8266 and see if it specs the inputs as "5 volt tolerant". You can usually find datasheets by Googling the part name.

If not 5 volt tolerant, then, yes, you will need to translate the voltages [i.e. convert the Arduino output levels to 3.3V levels before connecting them to the ESP8266].

You also might consider using a 3.3V Arduino Pro Mini, instead. Also, you'll need a USB to RS232 converter that has a 3.3V setting (or is designed for a 3.3V device). Here's a nice SparkFun tutorial:

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/using-the-arduino-pro-mini-33v

Develop12:
I have created a power supply of 3.3v for my vcc pin on esp8266 01 by using a 5v pin of arduino uno and lm317 voltage divider,

I would suggest a different method if you want your project to work.