Connecting fail upload program ESP8266 Wemos

Hello!
I integrated the ESP8266 Wemos in a mixed-signal circuit. If the board is not connected with the circuit, I can upload the program without an error. After that I can put the esp board into the circuit and it works well. But if the board is in the circuit and I want to upload a new version of the program, the upload doesn't work. What can be the reason? many thanks!

Please check that:
Bootloader Modes

The bootloader can go into a number of modes depending on the state of GPIOs 0, 2 and 15. The two useful modes are the UART download mode (for flashing new firmware) and the flash startup mode (which boots from flash).
GPIO0(D3) | GPIO2(D4) | GPIO15(D8)
UART Download Mode (Programming) 0 1 0
Flash Startup (Normal) 1 1 0
SD-Card Boot 0 0 1

Thank you, I will check it in my circuit :slight_smile: I used GPIO_0, perhaps this is my mistake...

Hello, I measured all three pins after I put a pull up transistor on GPIO 2 to get 1, GPIO0 was 1 and and GPIO15 was also 0.

I alse tried other boards, but the same. Perhaps it has to do with the power consumption of the whole circuit?

During the upload the LED blinks in the same rythmus of trying to connect...

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.