Connecting GPS with Can-Bus shield

Dear all,

After greeting!

My project is GPS tracker system for cars. I am planning to use can-bus shield DEV-10039 with Cellular Shield with SM5100B installed in arduino UNO. The project should work by sending SMS to to the Cellular shield requesting data like location of the car and it speed and other data as well. Then the integrated system will replay to the sender with the info.

I already test the can-bus with my car using OBD II and I got data.

How can I understand the data which I saw in the serial monitor?
I need help how to connect the GPS Receiver - EM-506 to CAN_BUS shield.
Is there is a way to observe specific data from the can-bus like location, speed, etc ?
Can I use single controller for the cellular shield and CAN_BUS shield or I must use two arduino controllers?

Thanks!

My project is

This part of the forum is to talk about THE Arduino project, not YOUR Arduino project.

I need help how to connect the GPS Receiver - EM-506 to CAN_BUS shield.

Why? The car does not need to know where it is. The car is not programmed to use more data you add to the bus.

Is there is a way to observe specific data from the can-bus like location, speed, etc ?

The car has no idea where it is. That information is NOT available from the bus.

Can I use single controller for the cellular shield and CAN_BUS shield

You have our permission to do that. Whether that is actually possible, or not, depends on whether there are pins that both shields use that can not be shared. Both shields might use the SPI pins. As long as they both use them for SPI, the pins can be shared. If one needs to use the pins for something else, as a PWM pin for example, then the shields will not play well together.