CONNECTING MULTI ARDUINOS TO A PC IN ONE PARALLAL CABLE OR WIFI !!!?

Hello guys,

in the last month i worked on a solari display system (and alot of reverse engineering) please check the videos bellow to know more about this adventure :

( please don’t follow the connection to the motor drivers i just connected them randomly , and i didn’t connect V+ and GND just to make the schematics understandable , notice that i made some changes in the position of wires "NOT LIKE THE SCHEMATIC OF THE VIDEO) , and the program to show position 1 or position 2 attached below) :

in the first schematic ‘ONEDISPLAY’

you will find an arduino controling 5 drivers ( 5 drivers = one display)

in the second shematic “5DISPLAYS”

[/img]

the problem that i am facing now is a way to remote control Arduinos over 40 meters

you can see that i have and underground cable made of 6 wires connected in parallel to displays (around 40 meters in total ), I know that i can’t make a usb cable , i was thinking about usb Extenders , can i connect all the arduinos in a parallel cable and then connect them to PC using addressing technique ?

i am also thinking of using ESP8266 , or an Arduino Wifi Sheild ?

you have any propositions ?

I got a lot of help from rockstar members of Arduino forum , i would like thanks all of you , you guys are the best !

_01.ino (421 Bytes)

_02.ino (360 Bytes)

Not cheap, but i use a optical USB and a splitter to transfer data back to a PC from some DAQs I built. Maybe a booster USB cable would work. I am only reading the data but I do that with a custom LABVIEW code to save the data to indivusal .txt files.

A

This is the same Project as in your other Thread. I am suggesting that the Moderator merge them

...R

Robin2: This is the same Project as in your other Thread. I am suggesting that the Moderator merge them

...R

That's in a differnet forum section, so merging is tedious. Instead, I'm going to lock this thread, suggest that people put their answers in the other thread, and give a forum timeout for cross-posting and SHOUTING.