connecting nrf24l01 to motor driver shield l293d

Hi. I am building an rc car which i want to control using nrf24l01 and arduino. I am using 1 servo motor control steering, and 4 normal dc motors 500 rpm for movement . For the same i intend to use a motor shield but cannot find relevant info how to connect both nrf24l01 and motor shield to the receiving arduino and make them work seemlessly.
Also how do i identify network availability on the receiver side?

i am providing picture of shield in this post please check it and give a solution

Images from Original Post so we don’t have to download them. See this Simple Image Guide

9f32d8a939db3f189168a0bee91bf757dd8fb1fa.jpg

2e1fd05146243bbd40a2b24b2e395699ae4adb89.jpg

…R

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

...R

Still not solved actually i want know the connections to connect both nrf24l01 and l293d on a single arduino

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Can you please tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

It is plainly obvious how to connect the shield to the Arduino! ! !

Have you written any Arduino code yet? Have you looked at the sites you bought the devices from for library and connection instructions?

The link @Robin2 showed, has connection and programming instructions.

Have you googled? ? ?

If you want someone to code and build your machine you need to go to "Gig and Collaborations" section of the forum.

Thanks.. Tom... :)

Yes tom i did all that but i am asking that i had connected my l293d shield on arduino uno , now i want know how to connect nrf24l01 to the same setup , i mean where to connect it as i have already connected shield on arduino

The diagram in my Tutorial shows the pins that the nRF24 needs to be connected to. You can use other pins for CE and CSN but you cannot change the MOSI MISO and SCLK pins.

However you should get the nRF24 working without the shield first.

...R