Connecting Sensors

Hi, I am making a project to control and coordinate various devices . I want to attach some sensors to arduino uno (mainly ldr , humidity/moisture , motion and 2 others).I also want to attach a bluetooth module to get notifications and switch devices on/off from my android/ios . I want to know how many such sensors alongwith a bluetooth or wifi or gsm module can I run with "Arduino Uno' at a time together. I also want to know apps to get notifications and switch devices on/off from my android/ios . I am thinking of creating one but don't have so much knowledge . Please guys , help me.

"How many sensors" depends upon how the devices are physically connected to the Uno Some communication protocols allow "Unit Addressing" and can share I/O Pins. Some devices cannot share I/O Pins and require dedicated I/O Pins per device. I do not see any issue with your list of sensors, yet.

Google: "arduino bluetooth weather station" "arduino wifi weather station" "arduino gsm weather station" for software ideas ...

mrsummitville: "How many sensors" depends upon how the devices are physically connected to the Uno Some communication protocols allow "Unit Addressing" and can share I/O Pins. Some devices cannot share I/O Pins and require dedicated I/O Pins per device. I do not see any issue with your list of sensors, yet.

what app to use for android . I am also planning to use heat and ir sensors . Can you please help me with programming if they share I/O pins