connecting to ntp server using eps8266 and arduino.

Hi, I am working on a project to upload analog values on a site. To connect arduino to internet I used esp8266. Now I want to update the values on that site after an interval of 1-minute. I want to write the program in arduino not in esp. Please help me do this...

what firmware you have in the esp? if the SDK AT firmware then you can use the WiFiEsp library

AT version:0.40.0.0

SDK version:1.3.0

try the WiFiEsp library

Ok, but is there any other way to connect arduino to net using esp8266 and get time so that I can update after a minute interval.

I would try this

I checked that program but #include <ESP8266WiFI.h> is for ESP8266 whereas I am using esp to connect arduino to internet by sending AT commands from arduino program.

samrudha:
I checked that program but #include <ESP8266WiFI.h> is for ESP8266 whereas I am using esp to connect arduino to internet by sending AT commands from arduino program.

it is an Arduino library and it takes a Client interface. WiFiEsp client implements the Client interface.

I offer you a library way. I can’t help you if you like the AT commands

Juraj:
I would try this

Hi, I tried working on code but was not able to send 48 bytes data to ntp server for getting timestamp.
After searching online I found this code ->

Now the problem is that the program does not get all response from ntp server and gets stuck in while loop of server response part.
Please help me with this if possible.