Connecting two Bluetooth units

How can I connect two Arduino's each equipped with Bluetooth to the same Bluetooth channel on a laptop?

I am developing a data collection project that needs to collect 8 channels of analog data wireless to a PC as fast as possible. That can be done with a Due at a rate of ~500 Hz, perhaps even faster. But as soon as I add a fast GPS (such as the one marketed by DSS), temperature and barometric data the maximum rate goes down to ~20Hz and the data become periodically unreliable because some imperfections of Arduino's Wire library for the Due. By using two Mega's it should be possible to collect data fast enough by using an HC-05 Bluetooth unit on each of the Mega's. The transmission cycles between the Mega's can alternate so that the data streams don't interfere. On the receiving end it would be the simplest by far if I only have to deal with one Bluetooth channel.

How is that possible? Any ideas?

Thanks and Kindest Regards!

How can I connect two Arduino's each equipped with Bluetooth to the same Bluetooth channel on a laptop?

You can't. Bluetooth is basically a one to one connection.

Thanks for the council!

I tried to find the reason why this is not possible. I reset three identical HC-50 Bluetooth units to their original state. With AT commands I checked that all settings were identical, and where they were not, made them identical. Only for one parameter this did not work: the addresses of the BT units can not be reset, they look like 14:1:251744 and are different for different units. Apparently this is what the receiving Bluetooth checks to decide if another unit is involved.