Connecting two SDA & SCL devices

Entirely a newbie question I'm sure, however, Im stumped.

Lets say I wanted to connect a barometric pressure sensor (BMP180) and a Bluetooth breakout board to an Arduino Uno to be able to Bluetooth the information to my tablet or other Android device. Is it possible to just simply wire them in series or parallel and they will both work simultaneously? It appears that all the Arduino boards have only one SDA & SCL connection.

I am trying to build my own Arduino on a breadboard and trying to look/plan ahead. Thanks ahead of time.

You wire them in parallel. Each I2C device has an address which the software uses to select which device it is communicating with.

A Bluetooth breakout board that uses I2C ? Which Bluetooth module is that ? As far as I know the Bluetooth modules use serial UART RX/TX communication.

Perhaps I have done my research incorrectly. I am however using a BMP180, but have yet to order a Bluetooth module. However, for sake of discussion, anyother breakout board that using the same connections. Such as a gyroscope (which I do have) or accelerometer. Thank you for your response johnwasser. I realize this may have been a pretty simple question, but it will help me largely in the future! Thanks!!

A pullup of 1k5 is very low. About 4k7 is more common, or 10k if other modules have also pullup resistors.

To be precise: that circuit is correct if the VCC is 3.3V and no module has pullup resistors. With 5V the circuit is wrong because the pullup value is too low, since the I2C is specified for maximum 3mA according the UM10204 document.

Peter_n:
A pullup of 1k5 is very low. About 4k7 is more common, or 10k if other modules have also pullup resistors.

To be precise: that circuit is correct if the VCC is 3.3V and no module has pullup resistors. With 5V the circuit is wrong because the pullup value is too low, since the I2C is specified for maximum 3mA according the UM10204 document.

Maybe, I just pulled it from google images.

Most I2C things I have seen personally (which is not many) are 3.3V and do not come with pullups if bought from ebay (i.e. not sparkfun or adafruit breakout stuff).