Hi every one!
I'm a Mech. engineer struggling with an Arduino project for my UAV team. What we want is to have a camera on our plane that would be controlled with Wiichuck. The problem is that none of us has any experience with microcontrollers. So far I have started to brows through the various WiiChuck projects all over internet. However, today I encountered something new .
I'm trying to upload a compiled sketch to my board, but it gives me error.
I did try:
- Reset button and uploading within 2 sec
- Updated drivers
- Made sure I use the proper port (COM5)
- Made sure the board is still set right (I did use this board for the Blink sketch to test if it works well)
- Arduino Uno
- Powered through USB
- Servo on pin 7, powered from 5V, grounded.
- Nunchuck, BLUE on A5, GREEN on A4, BLACK on GND, RED on 3.3V
I would really appreciate your help and advise. :blush: