Connection of Hack HD camera Module

Hello Well i was looking for programmable cameras when i found this camera. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11418 Well i have a question regarding its connection i dont understand this one thing that how and where do i connect this camera to i mean i can switch the video recording on and off with an arduino but please can anyone tell me how to i send the video that is being recorded through wifi to an iphone? It will be ok if a pc was involved to collect that data from the camera and send that video with the audio to the iphone wirelessly. The problem is i dont know how to connect it to a pc. Please help? Ill owe you guys. :sweat_smile:

can anyone tell me how to i send the video that is being recorded through wifi to an iphone?

No one can tell you that because you can't do it.

So what is the Video output port for?

And please can you tell me even if i could send the video to a pc straight?

Why don't you ask the seller ? They should know it!

// Per.

Video is recorded onto a microSD card (not included) ... ... Video Output: Composite video

So you can plug it into a TV set using that Composite video output or you can read the microSD card (probably gets you closer to what you want to achieve).

Gogo_pan: And please can you tell me even if i could send the video to a pc straight?

Only if you have a video digitiser on your PC.

Thank you KenF and Mike you guys help without anything in return thank you so much the video digitiser help me solve everything thank you once again. :)