Connection of TCS34725 colorsensor with Attiny85 microcontroller

Hi all
I am using tcs34725 color sensor and ardunio uno to get the rgb values of different colors.It uses Adafruit_TCS34725 library and wire library. The programs works well in case of uno board.
However on shifting the board to attiny85 the programs showed many errors and on googling found that wire.h is not supported in attiny85 So Instead of wire.h ,I tried using TinyWireM library as instructed but still same errors occured and It was found that the adafruit libraries are using wire functions inside it,I tried to changing many wire functions in adafruit library to TinyWireM function still its not working and I am stuck ,I donot know if the changes I made are correct,I have attached the files modified by me the program ardunio program along with it.

It would be really helpful if someone could guide me with this as I am just a beginner in this .

ardunio_pgm_with_error.ino (1.87 KB)

Adafruit_TCS34725_newmodified.cpp (14.2 KB)

Adafruit_TCS34725_newmodified.h (10.1 KB)

error2.doc (23.5 KB)

However on shifting the board to attiny85 the programs showed many errors and on googling found that wire.h is not supported in attiny85

The ATTinyCore supports the Wire library.

error2.doc

Never, never, never post a text document as a Microsoft Word file (active content)!
The exactly same information can be inserted directly into the post using code tags. If you need an external file use a plain ASCII text file (.TXT for the Windows nerds).

Thank you for taking time to read the post and replying.
I tried using ATTinycore and it worked.

I am new to this platform ,I will take note of the format from now onwards.Thankyou for your guidance,It really helped alot.