Connection with OpenPilot CC3D flight controller

Hi! I built my drone and would like to know if it is possible to integrate an Arduino system to it. I built it by following the instructions on myfirstdrone.com so my flight controller is a CC3D. So what's the best way to integrate an Arduino to it and is it possible?

I plan to use a Bluetooth module because what I wanna do is controlling it via Bluetooth from my smartphone, and even maybe voice controlling it by using AMR-Voice.

So what's the best way to integrate an Arduino to it and is it possible?

What do you want the Arduino to do?

I want it to receive information from my smartphone via bluetooth and then controll the motors. Ex: On AMR-Voice, I say "takeoff" so my smartphone sends what I said to the Arduino via Bluetooth and the Arduino controls the flight controller which will then controll the speed of the motors to takeoff. (I plan to use an ultrasonic range measurement sensor to know the altitude of the drone for landing etc.). Is that possible? Or maybe I could even remove the rc receiver and replace it by the Arduino.

hi! Any updates on this? did you manage to control the CC3D with the arduino? I wan't to do the same so if you have some info that would be great.