Connectivity with sport watch

Hello everyone,
I want to create a little device that works as a pedometer but it's for paddling cadence
I thought I can use an arduino pro micro (3V to use it with a coin cell) + a bluetooth module (HC-06)
My oly problem will be with the bluetooth communication with my sport watch (a Suunto spart sport), I think modifying the GATT settings can make my device discoverable and during my searchs I found a good article on the arduino website :

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/CurieBLE

It seems that we can't use the librairie at other boards than the 101 board (CurieIMU, but is there other solutions to customize the GATT settings like it's done in the Curie BLE Heart Rate example ?

BLEPeripheral blePeripheral;       // BLE Peripheral Device (the board you're programming)
BLEService heartRateService("180D"); // BLE Heart Rate Service

// BLE Heart Rate Measurement Characteristic"
BLECharacteristic heartRateChar("2A37",  // standard 16-bit characteristic UUID
    BLERead | BLENotify, 2);  // remote clients will be able to get notifications if this characteristic changes

I wrote some code but it doesn't work like I want, only the name of the device is changed
I don't know what line I need to change to have sensor (in my case the cycling speed and Cadence sensor

GATT Bluetooth SPECIFICATIONS :

Cycling Speed and Cadence
0x1816
GSS

)

SoftwareSerial mySerial(2, 3); // RX, TX

void setup() {
  mySerial.begin(9600);
  Serial.begin(9600);

sendCommand("AT");
  sendCommand("AT+ROLE0");
  sendCommand("AT+UUID0xFFE0");